Society of Dyers and Colourists
Founded in 1884 SDC is the world’s leading independent, educational charity dedicated to colour. SDC’s mission is to ‘educate the changing world in the science of colour’. SDC uses global experts to deliver education from school leaver through to degree level, to those from technical and design backgrounds.
SDC is a membership organisation, with members in around 50 countries and regions in the UK, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. SDC organises a busy programme of networking and events on a local and international level.
SDC’s focus is colour education. This is provided in many different forms to different end users. Key to the development and delivery of our education is SDC’s innovative online learning platform https://colour.network/, which is the gateway to learning more about coloration.
For further information please visit https://sdc.org.uk/ or contact email@example.com.
Other latest news
- 07/09/2018 Sakurai - London 2018 Open Days Sakurai invites you to a new production experience. From October 4th to 6th you will experience the new updated Sakurai for the European market.
- 10/07/2018 Simpson Group Looks Ahead to Growth with £1M Technology Investment Point of sale printer specialist Simpson Group is continuing its commitment to growth after investing in excess of £1M in state-of-the-art machinery at its Washington site.
- 27/06/2018 Quentin King's Image Reports Interview Quentin King, Managing Director of Harwood King Printmakers, answers 7 questions posed to him by Image Reports.
- 12/06/2018 New Board Members FESPA UK are proud to announce we have 3 new board members, who will be helping support us in the Textile & Digital and Label & Signage sectors. Our new board members have a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are really looking forward to working with them.
- 30/05/2018 Don't MIS understand the opportunity one year after Go Live, one company tells their story! MacroArt are steeped in knowledge and know how in all aspects of producing, installing and critically project managing, quality images on environmentally friendly substrates
- 23/05/2018 REXframe Launches Into UK Market REXframe is a clever, new, innovative, silicone edge graphic signage system. It was created as a simple, versatile, environmentally friendly solution that grabs attention.
- 09/05/2018 Summer 2018 Workshops at the Antalis Academy This summer there are over 15 workshops taking place at the Antalis Academy. All are tutored by independent experts with knowledge and passion in their respective fields.
- 27/03/2018 Graeme Richardson-Locke Reivew of TPN I was looking forward to attending the FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference. The event was held at the UK Textile Centre of Excellence.
- 27/03/2018 Society of Dyers and Colourists SDC’s mission is to ‘educate the changing world in the science of colour’. SDC uses global experts to deliver education from school leaver through to degree level, to those from technical and design backgrounds.
- 02/03/2018 Antalis Training Workshops Giles Bristow, Digital Support Manager at Antalis continues to support the printing industry with a varied range of courses...
- 23/01/2018 CMYUK confirmed as Textile Printing Now’s principle sponsors CMYUK - one of the longest established, independent suppliers of wide-format printers and cutters that span all production requirements - has been confirmed as the principle sponsor of FESPA UK Association’s Textile Printing Now conference.
- 18/01/2018 A Brand New Identity for Antalis’ Ever-Expanding Academy Having grown at an unprecedented rate since its 2012 inception, Antalis has introduced a brand new identity for its popular Academy training facility in order to more accurately reflect the expanding breadth of education on offer.