With your help the resulting Widthwise Report will be a vital business development aid for the industry in which you work.Take part
Who we areIf you are a wide format print service provider, industrial or specialist printer or supplier to the industry. We are here to help you succeed.
- 16/01/2018 Image Report Widthwide Survey Image Reports is calling on wide-format digital PSPs to take part in the 11th annual Widthwise survey of the sector.
- 05/12/2017 Textile Printing Now Conference Announced An exciting, opportunity-packed one-day conference for the textile printing community, has been announced by FESPA UK Association, in co-operation with the British Interiors and Textile Association (BITA).
- 14/11/2017 Dutch visitors enjoy global spirit of FESPA In the spirit of FESPA global co-operation we were delighted to recently host a UK visit by a group from FESPA Netherlands.
- 07/11/2017 News Members Swift Artwork Our Members’ extensive portfolio of skills and services has been further enhanced by the joining of Swift Artwork Limited.
- 02/11/2017 FESPA 2018 Awards FESPA Print Excellence Awards 2018 are the only global independent awards programme recognising not only the best in the print industry and non-printed signage industry, but also the people responsible for its creativity and production!
- 30/10/2017 Helping young printers develop their talents Support from FESPA UK Association has enabled two promising young designers and printers to take advantage of the marvellous facilities at Print Club London, add to their knowledge and develop their portfolios.
- 19/10/2017 Sagetech Machinery Moves Premises Sagetech Machinery are very pleased to announce that the whole team have decided to expand and move facilities into a brand new, bigger and better unit.
- 19/10/2017 SMP Group won Out-of-Home Printer of the Year Huge congratulations to FESPA UK Members SMP Group, for winning the prestigious PrintWeek's 2017 Out-of-Home Printer of the Year award.
- 10/10/2017 New Business Coaching Sessions in November from Antalis Antalis are broadening the range of workshops that they offer. In November they shall be launching two new Business Coaching sessions.
- 03/10/2017 Colour Engine: Switch Automation at DG3 Switch automation can be a great way to help members greatly reduce costs and get faster throughput of jobs.
- 22/09/2017 Future Thoughts at Ritz Forum The Association’s Industry Forum, held recently at The Ritz in London, proved a valuable and enjoyable event for delegates.
- 17/08/2017 The MTC provide expertise for Industry Forum The perfect partner has been secured for FESPA UK Association’s Industry Forum on the ‘4th Industrial Revolution’ with the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) providing expertise in the shape of guest speakers Nigel Knapp and Tim Andrews.