Submit your entry early and enjoy a 50% discount with our Early Bird special offer.
1 November 2019
Joining FESPA UK opens up a range of services, benefits and networking opportunities to help your business get ahead.Read More
Receive great discounts, special offers, and unique benefits when attending events throughout the UK and beyond.Join now
Who we areIf you are a wide format print service provider, industrial or specialist printer or supplier to the industry. We are here to help you succeed.
- 21/11/2019 Keencut’s New Evolution3 Transforms Manual Cutting Keencut’s Evolution3 sets new quality and performance standards for manual cutting machines, making accurate cutting easier than ever before. The design combines the latest engineering developments with high production standards and guaranteed 0.2mm precision cutting accuracy.
- 29/10/2019 The World’s First Renewable Energy Plant for Corrugated Board Manufacture CorrBoard Bioenergy (CB Bio), a joint venture between packaging and display trade specialist Swanline Group and paper-based packaging producer McLaren Packaging, has invested £5.5M in the creation of the world’s first sustainable energy generation facility fuelled by organic waste to provide heat and power for the manufacture of corrugated sheet board.
- 02/10/2019 Nicole Spencer Named New President Of FESPA UK Nicole Spencer, Operations Director at Hull-based printing specialists RMC Digital Print, has been appointed the new UK president at the FESPA UK Association.
- 05/09/2019 Sagetech confirmed as one of Small Biz Saturdays top 100 Sagetech Machinery, a manufacturer of Vertical Panel Saws, based in Ferryhill has been selected as one of 100 trail-blazing small businesses in the official count-down to Small Business Saturday, which takes place across the UK on 7 December 2019.
- 24/07/2019 FESPA's Head Office Gets A Makeover FESPA's Technical Support Manager, Graeme Richardson-Locke project managed the refurbishment of the Atrium located at FESPA's Head Office in Dorking.
- 02/04/2019 Sagetech Machinery Wins Awarded at Trophex 2019 Award Winning Sagetech Machinery win award for Best Product for Personalisation awarded by Trophex 2019.
- 28/03/2019 Industry-Specific Project Management Solution Vism to Present Industry-Specific Project Management Solution at Sign & Digital 2019 - 2nd-4th April 2019. NEC. Hall 3 – Stand M17
- 11/03/2019 Breakthrough in Aircraft Painting Technology Dutch robot manufacturer XYREC has successfully demonstrated a breakthrough in aircraft painting technology, developed in cooperation with Southwest Research Institute, Airbus and Marabu.
- 12/02/2019 EU Exit and Trade Update from BEIS EU Exit and Trade update from the BEIS covering no-deal immigration arrangements for EEA nationals, simplified import customs procedures, the launch of the UK Mark to replace CE marking, an updates on road freight and a reminder on data protection.
- 05/02/2019 Print Futures Awards 2019 It is that time of year again when the Printing Charity opens their Print Futures Awards Programme! Applications open Friday, 1st February.
- 02/01/2019 CMYUK Print & Finish Live February 12-13th Join CMYUK this February at their Shrewsbury Demonstration Centre for Digital Print & Finish LIVE
- 17/01/2019 Antalis Academy 2019 Courses 2019 courses now available from Antalis Academy.